ARTitorium offers special activities and programs specifically for families in Idaho Falls and eastern Idaho. Perfect for kids at a variety of ages!
FAMILY FUN ART NIGHT
$4 per Person
Work together as a family to complete an art project. Different theme each month and a different project each week.
Drop-in project from 5-7pm. This project is led by our art teacher and is appropriate for all ages with parental guidance. No additional cost.
- 5th - Family watercolor quilts
- 12th - Lots of lines, then let's paint!
- 19th - Design a tile fun! Make one for each person in the family. Use as a decoration or put some felt on hte back to make coasters.
- 26th - Positive and negative space pictures.
- 2nd - CLOSED FOR LABOR DAY
- 9th - Fall tree leaf prints
- 16th - Apple art
- 23rd - Handprint owls in a tree
- 30th - Fish in the sea
- 7th - Fall trees
- 14th - Fall harvest fruit stamping
- 21st - Draw or color a still life
- 28th - Paint a miniature pumpkin
Time for Tots | 0-5 years
Tuesdays, 10am - Noon
Regular Admission ($5 | Free for under 3s)
We are setting time aside for the littlest of Art Adventurers! Everyone is welcome, but during this time we will make the main space perfect for those 5 and under. There will be special activities for pre-schoolers and toddlers at the Found Art Tables to work on as a family. We will also take away some of the things that are best saved for older kids, so that parents and little ones can enjoy time together without so much worry. Drop in at any time and play as long as you want!
Snacks and drinks will also be available for $1 during Time for Tots.
Please note that we require at least one adult for every 6 children. If you are a daycare or other group with more than three kids under 3 years old, admission costs may be different - please contact us for more information.
Story Time! with friends from the IF Public Library
2nd Tuesday of the Month, 11:30am-Noon
Get inspired by fun, silly stories recommended and read by our library friends!
Singing Time! with Sarah
3rd Tuesday of the Month, 11:30am-Noon
Sing along and learn the basics of singing (like the best way to breathe) led by our friend Sarah!
PARENT PLAY DATE | 3-5 years
Wednesdays, 11-12 noon
$6 first parent and child, $3 extra child
*Pre-registration is encouraged
A chance for parents to work on an art project with their pre-schooler without making a mess at home. Projects begin at 11 and are led by our Art Teacher. Each month focuses on a different skill that is important for young minds to master, and each week has a new project, so that the lessons never get old.
- 7th - Color and Shape Mobile
- 14th - Make a Mask - use drawing supplies and yarn to make a fun mask
- 21st - Practice Folding with Origami Animals - just 2 or 3 folds to make each one
- 28th - 100 Lines - what kind of marks can you make?
- 4th - Sea shell creations - press sea shells into modeling material and see what you can make
- 11th - Painting leaf shapes - use sponges to make leaf designs
- 18th - Crazy fish - paint, stamp, cut, and glue to make an unusual fish
- 25th - Sand castle - cut shapes from sand paper to make sand castles
- 2nd - Who's in the barn? - a drawing and collage activity
- 9th - Ducks in the pond - a painting and coloring activity
- 16th - All the dots - a stamping activity
- 23rd - Fall leaf color project
- 30th - Shape monsters