ARTitorium offers special activities and programs specifically for families in Idaho Falls and eastern Idaho. Perfect for kids at a variety of ages!
FAMILY FUN ART NIGHT
$4 per Person
Work together as a family to complete an art project. Different theme each month and a different project each week.
Drop-in project from 5-7pm. This project is led by our art teacher and is appropriate for all ages with parental guidance. No additional cost.
- 2nd - Snowflake prints
- 9th - Paint scrape holiday cards
- 16th - Snowmen everywhere!
- 23rd - Sticker resist art - a house at night
- 30th - Make your own New Year's noisemaker
- 6th - Let's paint a family - abstract art
- 13th - Marble painting
- 20th - A family of hats
- 27th - Mailing tube snowman money banks
- 3rd - Model Magic hearts
- 10th - Abstract hearts cards just in time for Valentine's Day
- 17th - Penguin puppets
- 24th - Bright sun monoprints
Time for Tots | 0-5 years
Tuesdays, 10am - Noon
Regular Admission ($5 | Free for under 3s)
We are setting time aside for the littlest of Art Adventurers! Everyone is welcome, but during this time we will make the main space perfect for those 5 and under. There will be special activities for pre-schoolers and toddlers at the Found Art Tables to work on as a family. We will also take away some of the things that are best saved for older kids, so that parents and little ones can enjoy time together without so much worry. Drop in at any time and play as long as you want!
Please note that we require at least one adult for every 6 children. If you are a daycare or other group with more than three kids under 3 years old, admission costs may be different - please contact us for more information.
PARENT PLAY DATE | 3-5 years
Wednesdays, 11:30 - 12:30 beginning November 6th
$6 first parent and child, $3 extra child
*Pre-registration is encouraged
A chance for parents to work on an art project with their pre-schooler without making a mess at home. Projects begin at 11 and are led by our Art Teacher. Each month focuses on a different skill that is important for young minds to master, and each week has a new project, so that the lessons never get old.
- 4th - Snowflake art with tape and sticker resist painting
- 11th - Sculpture art
- 18th - Tissue paper art
- 25th - closed
- 1st - closed
- 8th - Paint a hat with colors and lines
- 15th - Snowflake on a mitten with texture and lines
- 22nd - Salt painting snowflakes
- 29th - Snowman art - gluing, cutting, and coloring
- 5th - Watercolor sky and collage mountains
- 12th - Hearts, hearts, and more hearts! Pick up a project or two.
- 19th - Melted snowman paintings
- 26th - Polar bear collage. How many white things does it take to make a polar bear?