ARTitorium offers special activities and programs specifically for families in Idaho Falls and eastern Idaho. Perfect for kids at a variety of ages!
FAMILY FUN ART NIGHT
$16 family of 4, $3 each additional person
Work together as a family to complete an art project. Different theme each month and a different project each week.
Drop-in project from 5-7pm. This project is led by our art teacher and is appropriate for all ages with parental guidance. No additional cost.
*Pre-registration is encouraged.
- 6th - Heart Cards - Make homemmade heart cards for valentines!
- 13th - Heart Tiles - Use permanent markers to decorate a tile. Use them for coasters or for wall decorations.
- 20th - Heart Trees - Make a tree on cardboard, then as a family decorate it with different hearts.
- 27th - Bleeding Hearts Project - Paint a row of watercolor hearts and then turn them into a special work of art.
- 6th - Marble Paper and Bubble Paper
- 13th - Monoprints for cards
- 20th - Gelli prints, styrofoam prints, and roller prints
- 27th - Fruit printing cards and paper
Time for Tots | 0-5 years
Tuesdays, 10am - Noon
Regular Admission ($5 | Free for under 3s)
We are setting time aside for the littlest of Art Adventurers! Everyone is welcome, but during this time we will make the main space perfect for those 5 and under. There will be special activities for pre-schoolers and toddlers at the Found Art Tables to work on as a family. We will also take away some of the things that are best saved for older kids, so that parents and little ones can enjoy time together without so much worry. Drop in at any time and play as long as you want!
Snacks and drinks will also be available for $1 during Time for Tots.
Please note that we require at least one adult for every 6 children. If you are a daycare or other group with more than three kids under 3 years old, admission costs may be different - please contact us for more information.
PARENT PLAY DATE | 3-5 years
Wednesdays, 11-12 noon
$6 first parent and child, $3 extra child
*Pre-registration is encouraged
A chance for parents to work on an art project with their pre-schooler without making a mess at home. Projects begin at 11 and are lead by our Art Teacher. Each month focuses on a different skill that is important for young minds to master, and each week has a new project, so that the lessons never get old.
February- We will focus on shapes as we cut, color, paint and more. (With hearts for Valentines of course!)
- 1st - Circle Printing with cups, Shape Caterpillers
- 8th - Foam Heart People and Animals
- 15th - Fingerprint Shapes and Sandpaper Shapes
- 22nd - Shape Trains
March- Collage projects that work on cutting, tearing, and gluing, important kindergarten readiness skills, while we have fun making animals real and imaginary.
- 1st - Fish in a Bowl - paper plates, blue and orange construction paper
- 8th - Zoo Animal Collage - animal print papers, rubbings, feathers
- 15th - Paper Plate Animals - make one animal or a whole farm!
- 22nd - Jungle Animal Time - a snake, a monkey, a fancy bird, pick your favorite!