ARTitorium offers special activities and programs specifically for families in Idaho Falls and eastern Idaho. Perfect for kids at a variety of ages!
FAMILY FUN ART NIGHT
$16 family of 4, $3 each additional person
Work together as a family to complete an art project. Different theme each month and a different project each week.
Drop-in project from 5-7pm. This project is led by our art teacher and is appropriate for all ages with parental guidance. No additional cost.
*Pre-registration is encouraged.
- 5th - Play a Family Art Game
- 12th - Family Watercolor Project
- 19th - Our Silly Family
- 26th - Going Fishing
- 3rd - Fourth of July Fun
- 10th - Ice Cream Collage
- 17th - Fruit Printing
- 24th - America the Beautiful
- 31st - Our Family is the Silliest
- 7th - Family Art Game Night
- 14th - Make Some Planets
- 21st - No Family Fun Art Night this Week
- 28th - Fly Me to the Moon
Time for Tots | 0-5 years
Tuesdays, 10am - Noon
Regular Admission ($5 | Free for under 3s)
We are setting time aside for the littlest of Art Adventurers! Everyone is welcome, but during this time we will make the main space perfect for those 5 and under. There will be special activities for pre-schoolers and toddlers at the Found Art Tables to work on as a family. We will also take away some of the things that are best saved for older kids, so that parents and little ones can enjoy time together without so much worry. Drop in at any time and play as long as you want!
Snacks and drinks will also be available for $1 during Time for Tots.
Please note that we require at least one adult for every 6 children. If you are a daycare or other group with more than three kids under 3 years old, admission costs may be different - please contact us for more information.
PARENT PLAY DATE | 3-5 years
Wednesdays, 11-12 noon
$6 first parent and child, $3 extra child
*Pre-registration is encouraged
A chance for parents to work on an art project with their pre-schooler without making a mess at home. Projects begin at 11 and are lead by our Art Teacher. Each month focuses on a different skill that is important for young minds to master, and each week has a new project, so that the lessons never get old.
- 7th - Nature Collage: Seashells, Seeds, Rocks - Use all kinds of things from nature to make a window.
- 14th - Caterpillar and Butterflies - Decorate a caterpillar, put it in a cocoon, then make it turn into a butterfly!
- 21st - Foil Shapes - Take home a big block make by putting foil around shapes and taping all together on a box.
- 28th - Paint Three Ways - We will use paint with a dropper, pull things in our paint, and stamp some unusual items in our paint. *All washable
- 5th - Popsicle Painting - A cool way to paint, that's perfect for summer!
- 12th - Summer at the Beach - Seashells galore! Paint them, make them into a necklace, monster, bug, or fairy. What can you make out of a few seashells, clay, some string, paper, and glue.
- 19th - Road Trip Art - Start with a big piece of paper, add some roads, things you'd see on the way. Paint with a car along the road.
- 26th - Water Everywhere! - Start by painting a lake, or a river or a pool of water, add extras like people, pool toys, fish, mermaids, or sea monsters.
- 2nd - The Moon has Bumps - Paint a sky, then make a moon with craters. Add stars if you wish, and put it all together.
- 9th - You are an Astronaut! - Make a helmut out of a paper plate, and put your picture inside.
- 16th - My Own Eclipse Project - A sun, a moon, and how it all works for kids.
- 23rd - Paint the Sun - Warm colors galore as we paint a big circle sun then add fire coming out.
- 30th - Pool Noodle Aliens - Scary, friendly, or just plain silly. What will your alien be like?