ARTitorium offers special activities and programs specifically for families in Idaho Falls and eastern Idaho. Perfect for kids at a variety of ages!
FAMILY FUN ART NIGHT
$4 per Person
Work together as a family to complete an art project. Different theme each month and a different project each week.
Drop-in project from 5-7pm. This project is led by our art teacher and is appropriate for all ages with parental guidance. No additional cost.
- 2nd - Fourth of July Craft Stick Extravaganza
- 9th - Family Flowers - paint, fold, and dip colorful flowers to fill a vase
- 16th - Love Painting - work together or make your own
- 23rd - Sea to Sea Sailboats!
- 30th - My Favorite State Zentangle
- 6th - Bubble Paper Marbling
- 13th - Our Family Handprints
- 20th - At the Beach Art
- 28th - Popsicle and Ice Cream Art
Time for Tots | 0-5 years
Tuesdays, 10am - Noon
Regular Admission ($5 | Free for under 3s)
We are setting time aside for the littlest of Art Adventurers! Everyone is welcome, but during this time we will make the main space perfect for those 5 and under. There will be special activities for pre-schoolers and toddlers at the Found Art Tables to work on as a family. We will also take away some of the things that are best saved for older kids, so that parents and little ones can enjoy time together without so much worry. Drop in at any time and play as long as you want!
Snacks and drinks will also be available for $1 during Time for Tots.
Please note that we require at least one adult for every 6 children. If you are a daycare or other group with more than three kids under 3 years old, admission costs may be different - please contact us for more information.
PARENT PLAY DATE | 3-5 years
Wednesdays, 11-12 noon
$6 first parent and child, $3 extra child
*Pre-registration is encouraged
A chance for parents to work on an art project with their pre-schooler without making a mess at home. Projects begin at 11 and are led by our Art Teacher. Each month focuses on a different skill that is important for young minds to master, and each week has a new project, so that the lessons never get old.
- 4th - CLOSED
- 11th - Glowing Patriotic Lanterns
- 18th - Star Painting
- 25th - Summer Wind Socks
- 1st - Fish in the Sea
- 8th - Summer Salt Painting
- 15th - Color Mixing with Play Doh
- 22nd - The Sun is So Bright! Painting with Warm Colors
- 29th - Ice Cream Puffy Paint