ARTitorium offers special activities and programs specifically for families in Idaho Falls and eastern Idaho. Perfect for kids at a variety of ages!
*Family activities will hopefully resume as of June 15, 2020. Visit here for updates.*
FAMILY FUN ART NIGHT
$4 per Person
Work together as a family to complete an art project. Different theme each month and a different project each week.
Drop-in project from 5-7pm. This project is led by our art teacher and is appropriate for all ages with parental guidance. No additional cost.
- 2nd - Triangle family art. Paint, draw, or collage a triangle, then put them together in a larger work of art.
- 9th - Paint a cow project
- 16th - Condensed milk painting
- 23th - All kinds of flowers! Collage and paint a vase of flowers for spring
- 30th - Paint a meadow
- 6th - Family of emojis
- 13th - April shower art project using crayon resist
- 20th - Smiling flower and bees
- 27th - Watercolor and ink flower pictures
- 4th - Paper bouquet of flowers for Mom
- 11th - Sun prints
- 18th - Scratch art picture frames
- 25th - Shape collage: work together or make your own
Time for Tots | 0-5 years
Tuesdays, 10am - Noon
Regular Admission ($5 | Free for under 3s)
We are setting time aside for the littlest of Art Adventurers! Everyone is welcome, but during this time we will make the main space perfect for those 5 and under. There will be special activities for pre-schoolers and toddlers at the Found Art Tables to work on as a family. We will also take away some of the things that are best saved for older kids, so that parents and little ones can enjoy time together without so much worry. Drop in at any time and play as long as you want!
Please note that we require at least one adult for every 6 children. If you are a daycare or other group with more than three kids under 3 years old, admission costs may be different - please contact us for more information.
Be sure to check our field trip schedule! Everyone is still welcome during field trips, but we may not have all of our Time for Tots activities out. We welcome field trips throughout the school year, but April and May are usually the busiest months.
PARENT PLAY DATE | 3-5 years
Wednesdays, 11:30 - 12:30 beginning November 6th
$6 first parent and child, $3 extra child
*Pre-registration is encouraged
A chance for parents to work on an art project with their pre-schooler without making a mess at home. Projects begin at 11 and are led by our Art Teacher. Each month focuses on a different skill that is important for young minds to master, and each week has a new project, so that the lessons never get old.
- 4th - Fish in an ocean
- 11th - Texture rubbing
- 18th - Foil painting
- 25th - Spring Break - special projecs in the classroom all week.
- 1st - Smiley monsters
- 8th - Smiley face puppets
- 15th - Sculpting with pipe cleaners, beads, and buttons
- 22nd - Raindrops and flowers painting project
- 29th - Rainbow art, a stamping project
- 6th - Rain cloud art
- 13th - Monet water lilies
- 20th - Shape collage
- 27th - Painted flowers with different tools