ARTitorium offers special activities and programs specifically for families in Idaho Falls and eastern Idaho. Perfect for kids at a variety of ages!
FAMILY FUN ART NIGHT
$16 family of 4, $3 each additional person
Work together as a family to complete an art project. Different theme each month and a different project each week.
Drop-in project from 5-7pm. This project is led by our art teacher and is appropriate for all ages with parental guidance. No additional cost.
*Pre-registration is encouraged.
- 3rd - Family Art Game
- 10th - Paint Shapes and Colors
- 17th - Family Art Journal
- 24th - Paper Sculpture
- 1st - Family Art Game: Find It, Try It
- 8th - Family Flowers
- 15th - Family Art Journal
- 22nd - Recycled Art Robots
- 29th - Memorial Day Stars and Stripes
Time for Tots | 0-5 years
Tuesdays, 10am - Noon
Regular Admission ($5 | Free for under 3s)
We are setting time aside for the littlest of Art Adventurers! Everyone is welcome, but during this time we will make the main space perfect for those 5 and under. There will be special activities for pre-schoolers and toddlers at the Found Art Tables to work on as a family. We will also take away some of the things that are best saved for older kids, so that parents and little ones can enjoy time together without so much worry. Drop in at any time and play as long as you want!
Snacks and drinks will also be available for $1 during Time for Tots.
Please note that we require at least one adult for every 6 children. If you are a daycare or other group with more than three kids under 3 years old, admission costs may be different - please contact us for more information.
PARENT PLAY DATE | 3-5 years
Wednesdays, 11-12 noon
$6 first parent and child, $3 extra child
*Pre-registration is encouraged
A chance for parents to work on an art project with their pre-schooler without making a mess at home. Projects begin at 11 and are lead by our Art Teacher. Each month focuses on a different skill that is important for young minds to master, and each week has a new project, so that the lessons never get old.
- 5th - April Showers - color and paint a spring shower and you!
- 12th - Flowers, Flowers Everywhere - paint, print, and make a whole garden of flowers
- 19th - Trash Can Poem Art - read a poem, color a trash can and fill it
- 26th - Fruit Basket - paint a baskets, then color and cut fruit to fill it
- 3rd - Color Books - paint your own books with every color from the color wheel
- 10th - Fun with Paint - learn how to make different effects with paint
- 17th - Play Doh Play - mix colors and find textures
- 24th - Pony Play Date - make pool noodle horses
- 31st - My Big, Big Sandwich - use all kinds of textures to make a gigantic sandwich