Kid's Art Contest
Your artwork on our next Thank You card
The Idaho Falls Arts Council sends hundreds of thank you cards every year to sponsors, volunteers, members, and other supporters of our mission. This year, we would like to use kid’s art to illustrate our cards!
There will be four winners whose work will be reproduced on the cards. Two winners in each age category:
- 6 years and under
- 7-12 years
Each winner will receive 10 copies of their card design with envelopes. All entries will be on public view at ARTitorium at the first Idaho Falls Gallery Walk on Thursday, May 2rd, 5-8pm (free to attend)
- Artwork should be on 9x12 drawing paper or 8½ x11 cardstock (please no lined, graph, or copy paper. You are welcome to pick up drawing paper at ARTitorium).
- Artwork can be in color or black and white/grayscale.
- You can use any medium (paint, pencils, pastels, markers, charcoal, etc.)
- You can create a picture of anything you like (people, animals, patterns, buildings, whatever!). You can include the words “Thank You” or “Thanks,” but please no other words.
- Put your name, age, and a phone number on the back of the artwork and deliver it to ARTitorium before April 30, 2019. There will be a short entry form for an adult to complete when you drop it off.
- You can work on your creation at home, or during your visit to ARTitorium (admission charges will apply)
- Artworks will be available to pick up after May 13th, 2019.
Winning artworks will be scanned and printed on 4x6 cards. Each winning artist’s name and age will be included on the back. Cards will be in use for at least a year. By entering this contest you give the Idaho Falls Arts Council permission to use the artwork in this manner and in related promotional materials. Please contact Georgina Goodlander, Visual Arts Director, with any questions: (208) 522-0471, email@example.com.