Cow-Themed Art Projects to do at home
March 2020 was sponsored by Dairy West! Here are some simple cow-themed projects for you to try at home.
- White paper ½ sheet
- Pink paper ¼ sheet
- Scrapes of green paper
- Black marker, crayon, or colored pencil
- Straw, popsicle stick or any other kind of stick
- Tape or glue
- See picture to draw a cow head. Draw two ears with a curvy line between them, then two lines down from the ears
- Draw on oval on pink paper. This will be the cows nose and mouth.
- Add spots, eyes, and whatever else you’d like on the cow head.
- Add two nostrils and a mouth on the pink oval.
- Cut out both parts.
- Tape or glue together, then attach to a stick or stray.
- Add strips of green paper if you want your cow to look like it is eating grass.
- Make up a fun story about your cow!
- Make more cows or other animals to add more to your story
- Something to add color to your picture, crayons, markers, paint, etc.
- Look up cow pictures by the Dutch artist Peter Diem on Google. Notice how he uses lots of unusual colors and lines in making his cows.
- Look at a photo of a real cow, and try and draw an outline of the head, or the whole body. This is a crazy cow, so don’t worry if it looks much like a cow.
- Add eyes and a mouth to your cow
- Add any color you want to make your cow interesting.
- Take a picture and sent to your friends to see who has the craziest cow!
- Find a picture of minions or a minion coloring page to copy.
- Pick your favorite Minion to draw.
- Make your moonion with cow ears and make it white with black spots.
- Add a pink snout on your cow minion.
- Add clothes, eyes and anything else you can think of.