The Perfect Thing To Do In Idaho Falls With Kids!
To truly experience everything that ARTitorium has to offer, we recommend you allow between 1.5 and 3 hours for your visit. Please note that we host regular field trips during the school year. While we remain open during these events, ARTitorium can be chaotic while there is a large number of students in the building. Please check our upcoming schedule of field trips when planning your visit.
**Sales tax is included in admission price
Regular Admission: $5
IFAC Member Admission: $3
Under 3 yrs: Free
Seniors 65+: $4
College Students (with valid ID): $4
Military/Veterans (with valid ID): $4
Family Price (up to 6 from a Household): $20
Annual Pass $120
Includes admission to Family Programs
All children must be accompanied by an adult when visiting ARTitorium, except when attending an art or theater class and only for the duration of that class.
Hours may vary during holidays and school breaks
Sunday 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Monday 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Last entry is 30 minutes before closing time each day.
General ARTitorium Rules
We've tried to keep the rule list at ARTitorium short so that kids can have fun and be creative in whichever way suits them! However, we have a few rules to help everyone stay safe and to keep ARTitorium in good shape:
- No Running: Our building has lots of corners, so playing games like tag could lead you to run into another person or a computer.
- Feet First and One at a Time Down the Slide: Please don't climb up the slide.
- Shoes Off at the Green Screen: The only place in the building where we ask you to take off your shoes. This helps protect the special green paint!
- Do Not Throw Sorting Bin Balls: These bins are for Little Art Adventurers to learn about sorting by color; please don't throw the balls at a distance or at other people.
- Respect Other People's Art: If someone has contributed to a group project or completed a picture, please don't take it down or draw over it. No one wants to see their work defaced.
And most importantly, have fun!
We will give you a quick overview of rules when you come to ARTitorium, but we appreciate the help of caregivers in enforcing them. Thank you!
Location and Parking
Main entrance is on Broadway. School group parking and entrance available on Market Street. Street parking is available for up to 2 hours. A free, all-day parking lot can be accessed from Shoup Ave or Park Ave, or across Yellowstone Ave. next to the train tracks.
ARTitorium on Broadway
271 West Broadway
Idaho Falls, 83402
ARTitorium on Broadway is another adventure from the Idaho Falls Arts Council.